Thursday 23 February 2012

Get a free giffgaff Sim


GIFF GAFF is the best non-contract sim on the market today for non - contract phones


I am no expert on mobile phones - but what I have learned is the company GIFF GAFF are pretty much offering the best deals you can currently find in the UK for non contract phone - and I bet you have never heard of them 


First of all - I heard about this company when my flat mate and her mate were discussing it. I was just listening and getting a little confused - key words in the conversation were ' best deal ' ' goody bags ' and ' giff gaff '. I Didn't really follow much of it. So I did what I normally do when faced with not quite understanding what was being said - I snook off and googled ' giff gaff review ' and found this review ( BELOW ) number one on the search menu - added to this the mobile comparison site I found rated giff gaff 4.5 out of 5 stars beating all other sims networks - joint 2nd were O2 / asda / 3 / and talk mobile witH 4 out of 5 stars -


 REVIEW 
 ' Giffgaff is probably the UK’s cheapest and best mobile network. It offers far better value than the main networks such as Orange, Vodafone, T-Mobile, O2 and 3 and is also cheaper than other virtual networks. In fact, Giffgaff’s prices show that it’s the cheapest mobile network in the UK. Part of this is due to it being partly member-run but this aspect also ensures that it has some of the best customer service in the industry due to its responsive customer forums and online help system. One of the most amazing thing about Giffgaff is the incredible value offered by its goodbag deals. These offer unlimited texts for only £5/month and unlimited data for just £10/month (you get free minutes and texts too). And don’t forget, what makes them even cheaper is the fact that all calls and texts to other Giffgaff numbers are completely free too. As Giffgaff runs on the O2 network it has a solid backbone for 2G and fast 3G communications and no sacrifices have been made for its low cost. However, perhaps the best thing about it is Giffgaff’s “payback”. Just by participating in the community forums by posting questions or answers, you can get rewarded in cash or phone credit. Many users earn as much as £20 every month from Giffgaff which can be much more than they spend on their phone especially as the prices are so cheap. Many many people now fancy Giffgaff as the standout mobile network in the UK. When you consider its broad coverage, unbeat ' 




 Ok so within a few days I had my giff gaff sim sent to me - as after reading this I applied straight away - I was paying £10 a month on 02 for 300 mins calls and texts - giff gaff was now giving me 250 mins free texts and free 3G internet for the same price. I kept the same number - the change over was smooth - and have no problems since. I didn't need to unblock my phone as I was already on 02 - and as far as I know O2 customers do not need to unblock. Although you may have to unblock if you were using pay as you go on other networks However , the real bonus of being on Giff Gaff I think is why I am posting this Blog with the above gigg gaff banner - Because the deal giff gaff give you for spreading the word ( as they urge the customers to do so as they do not advertise ) is really quite good. The basics of it is - as far as I know - I can order up to 30 sims a month ( more if you need to after speaking to Giff Gaff) - and give them to people who are interested in going on to giff gaff network - They also give you simple banner to put on your website and blogs if you want them too - any one who activates a giff gaff sim that has ordered via one of my banners or from one I have given out to them in person will get £5 off their first purchase - and i get 500 points - for me this is the equivilent of £5 credit or airtime that you can redeem twice a year in June or December.....




 ....... I suggest you go check out the reviews and if you like what you read as I did then pop back over and click my banner - get your new cheap sim card and start spreading the word as I am - and make a few bucks for doing what Giff Gaff want you to do and thats - tell people about the best sim network on the net - the reason its good for me and you is because they reward the customers for spreading the word instead of paying advertisers So if you are on a pay as you go deal - CHECK IT OUT now !!!! it's pretty cool will save you money and maybe make you money too !!!! Oh and if you want one- CLICK MY BANNER - and thank you


Get a free giffgaff Sim

No comments:

Post a Comment